1. Please note that all sales of Maryzo/ Maryzo Atelier pieces are final, payment cannot be diverted to another order in case of cancellation.
2. No refunds or exchanges, only adjustments will be made.
3. For any returns or exchanges, solely at our discretion, clients are responsible for all fees (including shipping, customs etc) in returning items to us and communicating dissatisfaction within 48hours of receipt of item. This is strictly for items that were not individually customised to customer request.
4. Clients are responsible for courier/shipping fees for items that require adjustments.
5. Payment of 60% is required upfront before commencement of any custom work and full payment is required before a final fitting or 5 business days before pick-up or delivery of any garments (Maryzo Atelier).
6. Clients are required to pay a booking fee through our website before booking an appointment (kindly note that the booking fee is non-refundable if a client does not wish to proceed with an order). This applies to Maryzo Atelier only.
7. For payments via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), please note that a delay in clearance of payment will mean a delay in work. Please ensure you select the “pay and clear now” or equivalent option.
8. We are not liable for any loss or damage of garments after collection or in the care of courier/shipping companies.
9. We are not liable for garments if not picked up by agreed deadline, unless there is further written communication to extend dates.
10. We reserve the right to terminate an order and refund (within 30 business days days) at any point in time if a client is demonstrating behaviour that we deem inappropriate towards our brand or our staff (online or offline).
11. One to two fittings may be required for local South Africa based clients (otherwise, please note that the possibility of needing minor alterations may arise and it is the responsibility of the client to make those alterations at their cost)
12. Please be mindful that when taking measurements, undergarments may affect sizing. This also applies to clients that are expecting. This can affect the final fit of a garment and we cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction.
13. Where a client provides their own sizing, please ensure you are measured by a professional as we will not be liable for wrong measurements provided by a client.
14. Please note that after design finalisation and first payment, any other minor changes to a garment will be billed separately but only if we deem it possible to make the amendment.
15. Our processing time is 3-4 weeks (unless we require more time which we will communicate before finalisation).
16. Courier times are not included in our processing time of 3-4 weeks.
17. Courier for both national and international orders is billed separately.
18. Customs and taxes for international order are for the account of the client.
19. Full body pictures, full measurements, and outfit inspiration photo may be required from a client.
20. For clients who require sketches in advance, please note this may be billed separately.
21. We are unfortunately unable to send pictures of progress of work to clients. We only send final garment pictures, if required.
22. Please note that in sourcing fabrics, we will only conduct one trip to our suppliers. Any further visits will come at an additional cost.
23. Please note that fabric and embellishment colours may slightly vary on camera therefore colour may slightly be different to pictures. We do not always have our own photos and rely on images or colour charts uploaded by our suppliers.
24. Please note that we cannot always guarantee a fabric sample for custom orders. In these instances, clients are welcome to purchase a sample.
25. Please note that it is inevitable that beads, feathers, and trimmings may sometimes shed or fall out as they are extremely delicate. Maryzo will not be responsible for fixing these.
26. You understand that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damage, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use data or other intangible losses resulting from procurement from Maryzo.
27. Any deviation from any of the above, is solely at our discretion and does not nullify any of the terms and conditions above.
28. If we require legal resources in relation to an order or payment collection, the customer will be liable for all associated legal costs.
29. Note that clients should refer to our size chart as without measurements, we produce pieces according to same size chart.
30. The terms above also apply to orders placed via social media or communication channels (instagram, whatsapp etc).
31. We sometimes experience shipping delays with our international shipping partners and are unable to accept responsibility for delays in receiving orders due to these service providers.